& Committee Nominations 2022
The AGM for Mordialloc Preschool Parent Committee for 2021 was held at the same time as the Parent Information Evening on:
- Tuesday 23 November 2021
- 7.30pm – 8.30pm
Click on the links below to access the documents from the AGM.
AGM Minutes 2020
Annual Report 2020/2021
Financial Statement 2020/2021
AGM Minutes 2021
During the AGM parents were invited to join the Parent Committee for 2022. The Committee involves the following roles:
- Primary point of contact for parents and teachers
- Chairs Committee meetings and helps prepare agenda
- Supports the general day to day running of the kindergarten as required
- Liaises with Committee members, teaching staff and TRY Children’s Services
- Proposes strategic direction and coordinates activities of Committee
- Chairs meetings in the absence of President and assists President as required
- Organises grant applications throughout the year
- Oversees the financial situation of the Committee
- Maintains the financial records
- Takes and distributes meeting minutes
- Deals with any correspondence necessary, incoming and outgoing mail
- Organises any maintenance that is required
- Oversees working bees
- Prepares and updates maintenance plan
- Organises events and fundraising activities
- Coordinates and delegates event and fundraising jobs for committee members
Class Contacts (1 per group)
- Assists with social activities for their group to help parents get to know each other
- Produces parent duty rosters each term
- Organises communication posts to families via Storypark
- Designs events flyers and promotional materials
- Maintains kinder website and Facebook page
- Liaises with TRY Marketing
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the position description of any roles you are interested in.
The following 2021 committee members have nominated for 2022 to ensure consistency across the years:
- President – Erin Pattie-Thomas
- Treasurer – Ngaire Long
- Communications Manager – Karen Henderson
The more volunteers the better!
We welcome all offers of support no matter how big or small to support the committee and teachers. The returning members are more than happy to help you settle into the role and learn the ropes.
To nominate to be on the Parent Committee in 2022 – please:
- Complete the online form by clicking above (Sign Me Up!)
- Or email email@example.com
One of the committee members will be in touch soon after!
Join the committee to have some fun while helping our kinder be a wonderful place for our kids! It’s a great opportunity to give back to your community, make new friends and gain new skills.